Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Friday, December 14, 2007

Abraham George

 

Fraud.

One out of five.

Dearest One,

I contacted you after going through your profile as i am lookin for a capable foreigner to assist me.
My name is Abraham George, 20 years old boy Only child/Son of Late Dr.Abraham Adams from Abidjan-Cote D'Ivoire. who was a wealthy Cocoa merchant before his death in oct 2004.
Before the death of my father he left the sum 8.5 USD million in a trunk box which he deposited in a security company here in Cote D' Ivoire. I seek your permision to assist me claim
this amount into your care so that i could come to your country for investment and to further my studies.
I have accepted to offer you 20% of the total sum for your desire to assist me.Pleas do respond immediately you recieve this mail for more informations regarding the money.

My Best Regards.
Abraham George

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home