Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Rev. Kenneth Eze

 

This one claims he's a man of God.

It's still fraud.

One out of five.

CONFIDENTIAL MEMO.
Re: Your Funds At The Central Bank Of Nigeria.

ATTN: ,

I am REV.KENNETH EZE, a personal secretary to Prof.Charles Soludo the Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria(CBN). I have this vital/urgent information for you. I came across your record from the desk of my boss from a list of contractors whose payments are marked as unclaimed.
I discovered that you have virtually paid all fees you’ve been asked to pay and acquired all necessary certificates but your funds has not been released to you. My boss and some of his colleagues in other ministries including the Deputy Governor of central bank of Nigeria (Chief Ernest Ebi) who are involved in your transaction have conspired to divert your fund to a different account entirely and the strategy they used is by demanding several charges from you so that you will be frustrated and abandon the funds thereby creating an avenue for them to refer the funds as“unclaimed” and subsequently transfer it to their offshore account outside the country. I do not intend to mar your relationship with my boss. “The truth is always bitter,

but has to be told”. I can assist you to get your funds if you can guarantee me of adequate cooperation and secrecy in connection to this fact that I am relaying to you this faithful day because my life will be at risk in the hands of my boss and his cartel that think that they are the Godfathers, you may not understand. Already they have filled in an application to the federal high court of justice for a change of account and beneficiary in their favor. So, for the best of your own interest I’ll advise you to put up an application for Counter Claim to the Corps. Diplomatique Bureau of Nigeria so as to supercede that of the federal high court of justice in order to nullify their interior motive of diverting your funds to their offshore account in abroad. Please this information I am giving to you is a great risk on my side, I appeal to you to keep it absolutely confidential. You can contact me via tel# 234-1-4710020

Yours faithfully,
REV. KENNETH EZE.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home