Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Friday, December 07, 2007

Ahmed Hamza

 

Fraud.

One out of five.

FROM: MR.AHMED HAMZA
ADDRESS/ 56 AIRPORT ROAD
DAKAR SENEGAL
WEST AFRICA
OCCUPATION: AUDITOR GENERAL

Attn: /
Sir / Madam,
I am pleased to introduce a business opportunity to transfer to your overseas account the sum of ($25.000.000.00 USD) Twenty five million United States Dollars from one of the Prime Banks here in Dakar Senegal to your foreign bank account.

I am Mr.Ahmed Hamza (Bsc,Msc) the Auditor General of one of the prime banks here in Dakar Senegal, during the course of our auditing, I discovered a floating funds in an account opened in our bank since 2000 and since 2003 no body has operated on the account and after going through old files in the records, I discovered that the owner of the account died long ago in a plane crash along with his family without leaving a [Heir/WILL], hence the floating of the funds and if I do not remit this money out urgently it will be forfeited for nothing.

The owner of this account is a foreigner a miner and an Industrialist,My investigation proved to me that the account has no other beneficiary and until his death he was the Managing Director of Aluminium & Steel industries (PTY) I am revealing this to you with believe in God that you will never let me down in this business. He made millions of Dollars before his untimely death on DEC 26 2003 Website details as follows; http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/12/26/benin.crash/

Therefore, with a personal conviction of trust and confidence, I wish to contact you as a foreigner, to stand as a relative, thus I can work out the release of the funds, No other person in the office knows about the account, please be assured of the risk free, I'm the one that will work it out, all I need is your co-operation because the account content can not be approved to an indigene here as his next of kin.

At the conclusion of this project, I propose a joint investment of an equal partnership with you or we may share it in a ratio of 45% for you and 50% for me, while 5% for any expenses incurred for this deal.

One more thing please, I beg you don't consider this against moral justification, they are many other aspects of life we may contribute with this funds to help the less privileged and the needy in a society than having it shared as an unclaimed bill among Governments.Contact me via my private email: ahmedhamza_auditor5@yahoo.com I look forward to your earliest response Wasalam Mr.Ahmed Hamza

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home