Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Friday, December 28, 2007

Oslen Pedersen

 

A slightly different and more chatty approach. It's still fraud though.

One out of five.

Hello,
I received a call from HBOS to advice that the money £10,000,000.00BPS is cleared and now available for withdrawal.
Now how is this money going to be transferred, because since last time I’ve been enquiring about those money transfer service agents you said to be used , Western Union, MoneyGram and Paypal and I was told they wouldn't transfer such huge sum through money transfer agents , how do I instruct the bank to wire the money to you?, as you suggested earlier that you would nominate bank account for the transfer or do you suggest to move the money to an offshore account to facilitate the transfer?.
I would like to do all these within my little limited time before the holiday and It would take me hours to drive to the nearest office, the bank only open Monday through Sat. and I would leave work to do that, the earliest I can take a day off from work, would be in three weeks time if I failed to do it now. The money should be transferred your a/c soon after you send the a/c information, provided you get it to me within the week.
I believe our discussion remains as we agreed i.e. for my commission, I should have deducted my share and send the balance but due to the Insurance embargo placed on the fund I cannot, so how am I going to receive my ransom commission?.

Waiting your earliest response.
Regards,
Olsen Pedersen.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home