Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Adams Rotimi

 

Fraud.

One out of five.

From The Desk Of Barr Adams Rotimi,
Barr Adams Chambers,
Etim Karimu Crescent,
Victoria Island,
Lagos. Nigeria
E-mail address { adamsrotimi11@garffiti.net).

Dear Beneficiary,

Please permit my unsolicited mail

I am a solicitor at law; as well personal attorney to Mr.Kevin Schroeder ,
here in after refers as my client, who used to work LNG (liquified
Natural Gascompany).Where as My client with his entire family were among
the victims of bomb explosion in Lagos, Nigeria, that happened on January
27, 2002, which claimed many lives and property,since then I have made
several enquiries to your embassy to locate any of my clients extended
relatives this has also proved unsuccessful, I decided to track his
last name over the Internet,to locate any member of his family hence I
contacted you.

See the 2 website of the bomb explosion below:-
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/2718295.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/2698081.stm

I contacted you to assist in claiming this fund from the finance house
where he deposited it before his untimely death. The finance company
where the deceased had an account valued at about USD{$9.5 Million}
million dollars has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have
the account confiscated within the next ten official working days.
Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over
3years now I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the
deceased.since you are a foreigner like my late client so that the proceeds
of this account valued at USD{$9.5 Million} million dollars can be paid
to you as the nextof kin.

All I need is your full maximum support and cooperation to enable us
achieve this transaction within 10 working days and I guarantee that
this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect
you from any breach of the law.

In consideration for your assistance, you will not only assist in
investing the money, you and I will intitle of a good percentage of the
whole proceeds as will be agreed.

Do please indicate your willingness to assist by sending your
fullname,address,private telephone and fax numbers your age and your
occupation to enable us commence immediately.

I will inform you on the next step to follow.

Best regards,

Barrister Adams Rotimi.

NOTE:All reply regarding this transaction should please send to my
private email address { adamsrotimi11@graffiti.net).

Adams Rotimi

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home