Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

James Dale

 

Fraud.

One out of five.

From: James Dale
Private Email: jamesdale120@hotmail.com
Tel: +44 702-401-8380
Subject: Inheritance Fund
Date: Jan 22nd, 2008.

Hello,

I apologize if the contents hereunder are contrary to your moral ethics, but please treat it with absolute secrecy and personal courtesy. I am James Dale an Auditor in a commercial Bank, in the process of auditing our bank accounts this quarter, I and one of my colleagues recently discovered that there is a dormant account valued at the sum Ј10,000,000.00 (Ten Million British Pound Sterling) and after due verification of this account we discovered that the account owner is late and that is why the account has been dormant and as such a Ј10,000,000.00 has been lying in the bank unclaimed.

The idea of presenting a foreigner to act as his next of kin came into our mind, as you know the said deceased is a foreigner as well. Hence, that is how and why we have contacted you to present you as his next of kin, so that the Ј10,000,000.00 will be paid to you and we can both disburse the fund according to the percentage we will agree upon.

In view of this, I am seeking for your co-operation and understanding to stand as the next of kin to our deceased customer, to enable us claim the fund from my bank.

Hence, if this proposal is OK by you and you do not wish to take undue advantage of my trust, then I hope to bestow on you. Please kindly get back to me immediately only through my personal contact email; jamesdale120@hotmail.com

On getting your response, we shall agree on the percentage ratio on which we shall disburse the Ј10,000,000.00 between us, as we intend to invest part of our own share in real estate or any lucrative business in your country, and we would appreciate if you can put us in the right part where we can invest our own share in your country. I will not contact any person or company until I hear from you, so as to enable me decides on what to do next.

Be rest assured that this business is 100% risk free.

We wait for your prompt response.

Best Regards,
James Dale.
Private Email: jamesdale120@hotmail.com
Tel: +44 702-401-8380

NB: PLEASE NOTE THAT IT DOES NOT MATTER IF YOU ARE NOT RELATED TO MY LATE CLIENT OR NOT; THE FUND WILL STILL BE PAID TO YOU, SINCE I AM PRESENTING YOU AS HIS NEXT OF KIN.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home