Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Friday, January 18, 2008

Roland Andersson

 

Fraud.

One out of five,

Sir/Madam,

I am Mr. Roland Andersson, and I am contacting you from Dakar, Senegal for a mutual business relationship and investment. I have some funds realized through contract execution and I need your cooperation to invest the funds. The first stage requires transferring the funds to your account for subsequent investment. I have chosen to contact you because you live in a country where I want to invest in. I therefore want you to work with me as a partner. On receipt of your response, I will send you full details of the transaction and more information about myself.
I await your prompt response.

Best regards,
Roland Andersson.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home