Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Maxwell Ofori

 

Fraud.

One out of five.

It was so bad, he sent it twice for effect!!!

From: The Manager,
International Commercial Bank Ghana
First Light Branch
Accra, Ghana.

Hello Dear

I got your contact during my search on the Internet.
My name is Mr. Maxwell Ofori. I am the manager of the International Commercial Bank Ghana, First Light Branch. I am a Ghanaian married with two kids. I am writing to solicit your assistance in the transfer of US$9,300.000.00.

This fund is the excess of what my branch in which I am the manger made as profit during the last year. I have already submitted an approved End of the Year report for the year 2003 to my Head Office here in Accra and they will never know of this Excess.

I have since then, placed this amount of US$9,300.000.00 on a SUSPENCE ACCOUNT without a beneficiary. As an officer of the bank, I cannot be directly connected to this money thus I am impelled to request for your assistance to receive this money into your bank account.

I intend to part 30% of this fund to you while 70% shall be for me. I do need to stress that there are practically no risk involved in this. It's going to be a bank-to-bank transfer.

All I need from you is to stand as the original depositor of this fund. If you accept this offer, I will appreciate your timely response.

With regards,

Maxwell Ofori.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home