Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Monday, December 31, 2007

Peter Wong

 

Short and sweet, but fraud.

One out of five.

Very Urgent Business
I am Mr. Peter Wong of Hang Seng Bank Ltd here in HongKong. I would respectfully request that you keep the contents of this mail confidential.Anyway I need your co-operation in receiving US$10.5M for our good and investment.I will prefer you to reach me at my private email address (deaconpeters@web2mail.com) for further details of this operation. Include you full names, contact address telephone and fax number in your response to this email.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i got a message similar to that
"Good Day

I am Mr.Peter Wong from Hang Seng Bank Ltd Hong Kong, I have a late client funds of $44.5MUSD in my bank and i need you to front as beneficary and your profit is half of the funds.If interested contact me for more details on Email:jpeterwong02@yahoo.com.hk

Sincerely,
Peter Wong."

Thursday, June 19, 2008 5:59:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg me too.

"Dear Friend,

I am Mr.Peter Wong,Non Executive Director of Hang Seng Bank Ltd, Hong Kong.I have a deceased client funds in my bank of $44.5MUSD and i need you to front as beneficiary,your benefit is 40% of the total funds.If you are interested contact me for more information via j.peterwong1@yahoo.com.hk

Sincerely
Mr.Peter Wong"

i dont think it's true anyway

Thursday, August 07, 2008 3:15:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I got a similar message as well:

Dear Friend, I am Mr.Peter Wong ,I have an obscured business proposal for you,Contact me via email: wong_p100@yahoo.com.hk if interested. Sincerely, Mr. Peter Wong.

Tuesday, October 14, 2008 5:25:00 pm  
Anonymous Jenifer said...

may its not true ...

Monday, January 22, 2018 9:27:00 am  
Anonymous brushyourideas said...

Good Informative post, Thanks for sharing

Monday, May 21, 2018 11:11:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home