Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Friday, January 25, 2008

Simbi Angulu

 

Fraud.

One out of five.

By the way the address is valid and matches the post code. Do you think that Mr. Plod should go round and get his notebook out?

FROM Mrs. Simbi Angulu
19 Seagrave Road, Fulham,
London SW6 1RP,
United Kingdom.

Dear Sir/Ma,

I am Mrs. Simbi Angulu a citizen of United States of America but I based in London.
I am a good merchant,I spend all my life on investment and corporate business,unfortunately I lost my husband and my two beautiful kids on the
24 November 2001 Cross air aircraft crash of the 97-seat Jumbolino Avero RJ-100 aircraft en route from Berlin, Germany to Zurich, Switzerland.The aircraft crashed in poor weather conditions as it approached Zurich airport.

On 4th September,2006.I went for a medical check up,and my personal doctor confirmed to me that I have a lung cancer,which can easily take off my life soon.I found it uneasy to survive myself,I quickly called a pastor to give me positive thinking on this solution and he advised me to donate all I have to the less-privileged in the society since I don't have any child that will inherit it.
So I have decided to donate the fund which I deposited with a security company US$3.5 Million (Three Million,Five Hundred United States Dollars)to a non-governmental,or a non religious,or a non profit Organization or better still an individual that will utilize this money the way I have instruct here in.I want the Organization,or an individual,that will use this gift which comes from my sweat to fund the upkeep of widows,widowers,orphans, destitute,the down-trodden, physically challenged children.

So I am writing this letter to any Organization or better still an individual that will utilize this money the way I have instructed.And as soon as I receive your reply I will give you the contact information of

my attorney whom I have entrusted everything regarding the claim of this fund from the security company where the fund was deposited. he will assist you secure all the required documents to make sure you claim this fund,and also a Letter of Authority will be issue to you on my behalf on this regards,making you the original beneficiary of this fund with other related documents.

Please assure me that you will act just as I have stated herein. Hope to hear from you soon and God bless you and members of your family.

Best Regards

Mrs. Simbi Angulu

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger vicky angulu said...

my name is victoria angulu a really touching situation,i would really love to help.

Wednesday, November 05, 2008 11:18:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home