Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Donald Morrison

 

Fraud.

One out of five.

Good day,

I write to you with good reason, I am only seeking your cooperation in Investing all I sold of my Real Estate Investment here in England. I am indeed very sorry to be writing you about this but I can not think of another Idea to Invest here in England and that is why I seek you Cooperation/Partnership to Invest there in your country, I came by your Information and felt I could inform you of my intentions to Invest in your country with your Partnership & cooperation as a citizen in your country.

Your assistance is all I need to set up, develop an Investment, on the resumption of the Investing in your Country; you will be made a Director for the role and the assistance you rendered.

You will also be entitled to a percentage agreed between You and Me (Donald Morrison) before we commence this Business. I need you to give me and insight about your profession and abilities, what kind of Investment could be more profitable to us there in your country.

I await your immediate suggestion as it will be highly appreciated and most importantly I will give you more information concerning my intentions to invest in your country. Please contact me at my private. E-mail address: dmorrison_05@yahoo.com

Thanks and God bless
Mr. Donald Morrison

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home