Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Victoria Mbaduga

 

Fraud.

One out of five.

Greetings,

My name is Victoria Mbaduga from Sierra-Leone but I am presently a
refugee staying in Ghana. I am writing to solicit your assistance in
the transfer of $12,000.000.00 million U.S dollars which my late
father deposited in a private security company here in Ghana.

This amount of money was deposited by my late father who was a diamond
dealer in the Sierra-Leone before he was killed with my mother by the
the Revolutionary United Front ( RUF) rebels.Before the death of my
father, he told me about this private and secret deposit he made with a security company here in Ghana.

Presently I am in Ghana where I sought asylum and I have contacted the
security company to confirm the existence of the deposited consignment, after having confirmed that, I contacted with my lawyer
who advised me that I must seek for a foreign beneficiary who will
assist me to claim the consignment because I cannot claim it because I
have a refugee status at the moment and the fiscal policy of Ghana forbid a refugee to own over $150 and as such if I proceed with my
request to claim the consignment, that it will be seized by the
government.,so I have been advised by my lawyer that I should find a
foreign partner abroad and then transfer the ownership of the
consignment to him or her and after having legally transferred the
ownership ,then the Security company will be requested to can
transfer consignment containing the money to my partner in his or her
country and after that my partner can help me to travel to his or her
country.

My purpose of contacting you is to appoint you as my beneficiary so
that we will make a legalized change of ownership and my lawyer will
help in procedures and instruct the security company to deliver the
consignment to you in your country. I agree to give you part of the
total money for your role. If you accept my proposal, please reply
with the following information:
NAME:
COUNTRY:
AGE:
OCCUPATION:
MOBILE NUMBER:

God Bless you,
Victoria Mbaduga

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home