Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Friday, February 29, 2008

Ivian Thomos

 

Fraud. Note the Japanese email and he's in Cote d'Ivoire.

One out of five.

FROM :IVIAN THOMOS,
AMINA GUEST HOUSE.
Abidjan,Cote d'ivoire.
i_thomos01@yahoo.co.jp

DEAR ONE

INTRODUCING MYSELF, I AM IVIAN THOMOS, THE ONLY DOUGHTER OF THE LATE MR AND MRS THOMOS wish to request for your assistance in a financial transaction. i got your contact after my prayer,i had revelation that you will successfully assist me.I wish to invest in Manufacturing and real estate management in your country. I have Twelve Million Five Hundred thousand U.S. Dollars.USD($12.500,000)deposited in a suspence account here in ABIDJAN by my late father to invest in the transaction and I will require your assistance in receiving the funds in your account in your country. I will gladly give you 15% of the total sum for your assistance.
please it is important you contact me immediately,for further explanation.
Awaiting your immediate response and God bless.
Regards,

IVIAN THOMOS.

for more details write to i_thomos01@yahoo.co.jp

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home