Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Quien Jelo

 

Fraud. We've had her before, so she's trying again.

One out of five.

My name is Quien Jelo I,m a single female medical . I come from Sierra leone.dear I,m interesting to be your friend after seeing your profile details here as i want to relocate to your area soonest. I will like to know more of you if you cares to know me too. I know you will be surprise to receive this message from complete stranger from Sierra Leone but it is a great pleasure writting and knowing you over there.

I know there is no violent and crisis in your country and love the country so much and will not wait to be there as soon as possible.

I have contacted you before and no response or reply from you and wondering if you got this message, please let me know if you got it by writting to my email below.

I know you will be highly surprise for receiving such offer from complete stranger but you have to bear with me as this is the easy way to communicate you. You know there is a lot of bad people on the internet and am being afraid not to fall into the hand of a person that will betray me or run away with my fund once the fund is transfered. I trust you 100% and know you will not betray me as i have confidence in you without even seeing your yet and hope to see you soon.

As i told you earlier, name is Quien and am here in Benin Republic with my younger brother in a hotel called hotel Peace here which we arrived 3 days now because of big war in that country that lead to the death of my father ad mother living me and my younger brother alive and we are from Sierra leone and lives in a country called Abidjan - Cote d'Ivoire but here in Benin Republic we entered as a result of the war in that country which lead to the death of my father and mother living me and alone on earth.And here in benin republic we entered as arefugee though we are not in the refugee camp and that is why we have access to internet to talk to you. Please we need your assitance and help and that is why we are writting you now .


Before the death of my father, he used my name to deposit some money as his next of kin in a FINANCE COMPANY HERE IN BENIN REPUBLIC. THE TOTAL AMOUNT DEPOSITED HERE FOR US IS VALUED AT $9.5 MILLION DOLLARS. And am standing as the beneficiary but cannot lay claim because here they do not allow refugees to operate account in the bank here and the finance company has contacted us to come and have our fund cleared . You see, we came here by ship 3 days now and it is very difficult for us here and we want to relocate there once the fund is in your care there.

Since i came here as a refugee, we are not allowed to operate or own bank account where the fund can be released and deposit for us for further transfer to anywhere we want to live and invest our fund.

Am pleading to you to assist us open a non residential account here with the bank so that the fund can be released into your account for further transfer to your nominated account in your country. I will explain more in details once i hear back from you.


All i need from you is to help us get the total money transfered into your account for investment once we change the beneficiary in your name and favour as the person we authorise and empower for the clearance .


I NEED YOUR FULL NAME

YOUR ADDRESS

YOUR TELEPHONE AND MOBILE

Can we talk about it.you can send me through my e-mail

loritaqueinn@gmail.com

and phone to reach me is 00229-97689290

MY DATA:
MY NAME: MISS QUIEN JELO
MY AGE: 25 YERARS
MY OCCUPATION: MEDICAL STUDENT BEFORE THE WAR STARTED AND IN LEVEL 2
MARITAL STATUS: SINGLE AND NO BABY YET
NATIONALITY: SIERRA LEONE

MY FATHERS DATA:
HIS NAME: MR. PATEL JELO
OCCUPATION: EXPORTER OF GOLD DURST
AGE BEFORE HIS DEATH : 52
NATIONALITY: SIERRA LEONE

and can i have your private email address to enable me send my photos and datas id and the deposit document for your perusal and for you to know me as i really want to relocate to your area soonest.

I need to hear from you and have something important to discuss with youvery important as this fund is the only thing i can lay hand after the death of my parent and am entrusting you to assist me receive it into your account once i nominate you and issue power of attorney in your name and favour authorising thrm to transfer in your favour.

I will send you my passport and the deposit document for you to see and understand me properly. and please make sure you keep this to yourself as this money is the only hope of my life and living and am trusting and confiding to you 100% after seeing your profile details here and strongly believe you will not betray me once the money arrive to you. All i need is your honesty and truthfulness because this is the only hope of my living after the death of my father and mother in the war in Ivory coast.

Jelo ,

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol i just got this E-mail sent to me lol it's not as good as the loto one and i wonder if any one would E-mail this person back why do scamers wast your time with the cheap ass crap cant they at lest make it look real? all well thats my 2 cents (sorry about the spelling me no speek eng)

Thursday, May 01, 2008 2:57:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home