Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Monday, February 18, 2008

Michelle Leng

 

I suppose this isn't fraud, as she's asking for the money outright.

But it's GMail, so I suspect she's as fit as a butcher's dog.

Fraud.

One out of five

Dear Sir/ M'dam,

I write you with my desire to get help and assistance from you. I am the only surviving daughter of my parents.

My family was among the Tsunami crisis victims and I am a survival because I wasn't with my family during their visit to Indonesia the period of the event.

I am now suffering from a terminal throat cancer which the hospital has required the sum of $156,250:00 for my treatment. I am appealing to you through this medium for your help as to enable me with my treatment.

I pray that God almighty will bless you and your household in all effort you will put forward to help me financially during the time of my need to enable me receive my treatment.

Thanks and God Bless
Michelle Leng.

michelle.tleng@gmail.com

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home