Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Monday, February 18, 2008

Joseph Garang

 

Fraud.

One out of five.

I am Mr. Joseph Garang

Our private email jgarang111@gmail.com

I would like to apply through this medium for your
co-operation and to secure an opportunity to invest
and do joint business with you and my family in your
country.

I have a substantial capital I honorably intend to
invest in your country into a very lucrative
business venture of which you are to advise and
execute the said venture over there for our mutual
benefits. Your able co-operation is to become my
business partner in your country and create ideas on
how the money will be invested, properly managed
after the money is transferred to your care.

Meanwhile, on indication of your willingness to
handle this project sincerely by protecting our
interests and upon your acceptance of this proposal,
I would furnish you with the full detailed
information, amount involved and we will mutually
agree on the percentage or sharing ratio for your
assistance.

I will be glad to reserve this respect and
opportunity for you, if you so desire. It will be
appreciated if you can give this matter your
immediate attention. I need a serious and legitimate
partner only, not illegitimate partner and
timewasters. The allowance would be attractive.

I look forward to receiving your swift response.

Sincerely

Mr. Joseph Garang and family

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home