Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Lady Anna Setia

 

Fraud.

One out of five.

WARM GREETINGS. FROM LADY ANNA

Hello My Dear,
My greetings to you and your lovely family! This mail might come to you as a surprise and the temptation to

ignore it as unserious could come into your mind; but please consider it a divine wish and accept it with a deep

sense of humility. My name is Anna Setia from Libya. I was married to late Osman Setia of blessed memory who

is an oil explorer in Libya and Kuwait for twelve years before he died in the year 2000. We were married for twelve

years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Since his death i too have been

battling with both cancer and fibroid problems. When my late husband was alive he deposited a substantial

amount of money in millions of dollars with a deposit company overseas.
Recently, my doctor told me that i have only six months to live due to cancer problem. Though what disturbs me

most is my stroke sickness. Having known my condition i decided to donate this fund to either a charity

orphanage home or devoted God fearing individual that will utilize this money the way i am going to instruct

herein. I want this organization or individual to use this money in all sincerity to fund charity homes (motherless

homes), orphanages, and widows.
I took this decision because i don't have any child that will inherit this money and my late husbands relatives are

into radical organization and i don't want a situation where this money will be used in an unholy manner. Hence

the reasons for this bold decision. Please, pray for me to recover as your prayers will go a long way in uplifting my

spirit. I don't want my husbands relatives to know about this development. As soon as i receive your reply on

email, I shall give you further directives on what to do and how to go about actualizing this project. I will also issue

a letter of authority to the deposit company authorizing them that the said fund have being willed to you and a

copy of such authorization will be forwarded to you. I want you to always pray for me, any delay in your reply

will give room in sourcing for an organization or a devoted individual for this same purpose. Until i hear from you

by my private email(anna_setia4040@yahoo.com)
my dreams will rest squarely on your shoulders.
Remain blessed.
MRS. ANNA SETIA

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home