Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Friday, February 01, 2008

Victor Williams

 

Fraud.

One out of five.

From: victor williams

Attn:

I know my message will come to you as a surprise; I am the Eldest son to the ex. minister of labour and works in Ivory Coast -West Africa who was killed by the rebel troops. I am convinced to write you in reference of US$10.500.000.00 (TEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS) deposited for investment purpose by my late beloved father before his sudden death. I have decided to invest in your country in (Hotel Industries or Real Estate) but keep it as a secret my uncle is after my life because of this funds; I will like you to assist with the Independent enquiries. I offer you 15% of the total sum for your assistance and 5% for any expenses on like phone calls, transportations etc.

Thank you for accommodating my enquiry.
Write me a mail at(victor_williams1@yahoo.com.ph)

Please contact me as soon as possible for more details,
Have a nice day.
Thank yours sincerely,
victor williams

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home