Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Ellena Wayne

 

Fraud.

One out of five.

Dear Friend,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred to a Swiss Account with the co-operation of a new partner from Paraguay who is an international business man.

Presently I'm in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now contact my secretary, his name and e-mail is:
Name: Mr. George Burton.
Email: gburton@live.com


Ask him to send you the check that i had written for $450.000.00 (Four Hundred and Fifty Thousand US Dollars) with the gift items inside it which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I really appreciated your efforts then.

So feel free and get in touched with my secretary Mr.George Burton. and instruct him on how and where to send the amount to you. Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all our past at that period.

In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and my new partner are currently engaged in. Once again thank you for your past efforts.

Best Regards.
Mrs. Ellena Wayne.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home