Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Elena Fernandez

 

Another God Tosser!

One out of five.

GREETINGS! GREETINGS!

From Mrs Maria Elena Fernandez,

I am the above named person from Philippine. I am married to Mr. Rodolfo FERNANDEZ who worked with Philippine embassy in Kuwait for nine years before we left to Philippine where he was re-appointed as a navy officer before his untimely death in the year 2005.

We were married for eleven years without a child. He died in his home country Philippine after a brief illness that lasted for only four days before his death we were both born again Christian. Since his death I decided not to remarry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is against. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $7.3Musd (Seven Million Three Hundred Thousand U.S. Dollars) in cash concealed in a trunk box and deposits it with a Security Company in Abidjan Cote d ivoire (West Africa) which he declare and register it as family valuables.

Recently, my Doctor told me that i have serious sickness which is cancer problem. The one that disturbs me most is the high blood pressure sickness. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to a church or individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein. I want a church or individual that will use this fund for orphanages, widows, propagating the word of God and to endeavour that the house of God is maintained. The Bible made us to understand that Blessed is the hand that giveth I took this decision because I do not have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not Christians and I do not want my husband’s efforts to be used by unbelievers. This is why I am taking this decision to contact you.

I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace. I do not need any telephone communication for security purpose until this mission is accomplished.

With God all things are possible. As soon as I receive your reply with full assurance of your assistance, I shall give you the legal proof of this matter and contact of the security company in Abidjan where he deposited the trunk box. I will also issue you an authority letter that will prove you the present and legal beneficiary of this trunk box (fund).
I want you and the church to always pray for me because the lord is my shepherd. My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian.
Whoever that wants to serve the Lord must serve him in Spirit and Truth.

Hope to receive your reply.

Remain blessed in the Lord.
Yours in Christ,
Mrs Maria Elena Fernandez

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

next e-mail is:

Dear beloved MY NAME SURNAME,


I received and read your kind reply today with gratitude to GOD and I am impressed with your reply and persuaded to fulfil the desire of my late lovely husband that is why am trusting and believing your sincerity to appropriate this accordingly.

I will want you to reassure me that this fund will be used according to the desire of my late husband as soon as it is transferred to you. In this regards, I will like to point out here that I have determined to entrust this funds to your hand for the use according to my
outlined desires in my previous correspondence.

Therefore, I must confess here that it's my willingness to sign and send you a copy of an Authorization Letter and deposit certificate together with my passport to you but you would be required Firstly to specify to me your readiness to apply the use of the funds to
appease my spirit.

The bible makes us believe that "Life is essentially tears and joys".When it is the time to shed tears, do it with the prayers for it is the God's wish. My present condition today is a university of tears since i was unable to give my husband a child before he died coupled with
my cancer disease that my doctor predicted my untimely stay. But the bible revealed "Even tough I walk through the valley of death I fear no evil for Thou art with me".


I have acknowledged this metallic box with the security Company and they do not know the content of this box as money rather family valuables and(as my late husband mentioned) that's why i have contacted you. I don't want my husband brothers to get notice of this matter to avoid them having access to this box, that's why i have restricted all telephone calls.

As i previously explained, i will like you to utilise this money especially in helping the poor, orphans, open places for run away and unwanted children, widows, hurricane victims and your private problems etc..

That’s why i proposed this to you,Therefore be well clarified that nothing God cannot do when he intend to use you for and subject. In fact, It is also by the leading of the holy spirit that I choose you to entrust this fund in your hand and in obedience and love to fulfil the desire of my late lovely husband that I supported to the glory of God.


However, You should also understand that our bible tells us in the book of Matthew 22:14."For many are called, but few are chosen." be well understand that there are many ministries around the world but God has selected you to donate this fund for the work of God which i want you to promise me that you will handle this fund according to God's direction.

Please, I want you to understand that this benevolence is in fulfilment of the desire and decision of my late husband which I am persuaded to actualize. This fund is designated for humanitarian and Charity services with special emphasis. This must be disbursed with everyappropriation, accountability and prudence to the glory of God.

I am willing to release to you the authority letter and the deposit document which shall be sent to the security company. However, I would also like you to send me your full address , telephone and fax numbers for drafting the authority letter.



Please noted that my doctor told me this morning that i will proceed to go for my operation soon and you know that no body can predict tomorrow, in this regards, i will like you to cooperate very urgent to submit above requirements and also please be always remember
me in your daily prayers. May the good lord be with you all while
waiting your urgent response. ( Proverbs 4:7, Job 28:18 ,Genesis 3:19 ).

Thanks and God bless you.
Maria E

Friday, February 01, 2008 1:17:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home