Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Alimah Buakie

 

Another God Tosser. So it's fraud.

One out of five.

Note the addition by Yahoo. It doesn't stop their members sending spam does it.

Hello dear,

I have your contat in my private search for a person worthy of trust and confidence who can assist me.I am very sorry to bother you with my plight. Pleas know that it not by mistake that I am contating you, but by the special grace of God. After searching for someone I can share my situation with, I’ve finally come to you after prayers to God.My name is Alimah Buakie from Liberia.I am 20 years old.My father and I escapd from our country to the neighbouring,Ivory Coast at the heat of the civil war in my country,after losing my mother and two of my senior sister in the war. They were raped and shootd.

My father establish his cocoa business in Accra,Ghana.He was in Accra,to talk for the purchase of a big field when he have a serious motor acident that break his spinal cord and affect his heart.He was hospitaled before he finally died.His death now make me an orphan and I am exposd to danger.There is a big problem here and the people here hate foreigners. As I am writing to you,foreigners are attack here everyday.

Before the sudden death of my father, my father call me to his bed side and tell me he have a total sum of Seven million four hundred thousand US Dollars(US$7,400,000) he depositd in a bank here in Abidjan.He said he used me(his only surviving child) as his next of kin to the deposit and in case he fail to make it that I should take care of myself and get someone to help invest the money for me. I have all the documens with me here.

I have confirmed from the bank all the document my father give me for the deposit. Now i go for this money but the bank show me the documen my father sign with them when he make the deposit to them that I must be 25 years old before they can hand over the money to me personaly.They said I should send them my birth certificate which i give them and they tell me that am still under the age my father sign with them.They also tell me that my Dad make a provision that my guardian/trustee can manage the money on my behalf.

I am suffering here without money and since my father die, I have not go to school again while i have such amount in the bank lying not touchd.I have try to locate any of my known family member but all to no sucess and this is why I have decide to contat you to asist me in getting the money out from the bank by standing as my Guardian/Trustee.I want to introduc you to the bank as my guardian and foreign trustee, on trust and on condition that you will not deny me when you recieve the money on my behalf .You will also help me to invest the money in your country and managie it on my behalf until I am able to complete my school and stand on my own .Pleas help me.I have just tell the bank that my guardian will contat them becose I don’t want them to take advantage of me that I have no guardian.

I want you to stand for me as my guardian and contat the bank.Tell them you are my guardian and because of the crisis here,you want me to be with you where you can take better care of me.Tell them to transfer the money to you immediatly.Pleas help save my life I have no more money here and feeding is a big big problem to me now. As soon as the money have been transfer,you will help me get a visa to your country so that i can continue my education and to invest the money in a good business there. If possible, you come down here and after the relese of the money,I will travel back with you.


This money can take care of me there without any problem and pleas I need you to managie the funde for me, as is my last hope in life. I am ready to do anything you want provide you help me.You can have 20% of the money if you help me.I will be happy to inform the bank that my guardian will contat them because this is the only reson why they refuse to allow me have the money.I am waiting to your reply pleas.

Yours Sincerely,
Alimah.
________________________________________
Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot with the All-new Yahoo! Mail

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home