Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Karmen Igoh

 

Fraud. Another God Tosser.

One out of five.

Dearest One,

It is my pleasure to write you trusting Allah that this well timed contact will bring us into one family. I am Karmen Igoh the only Daughter of late Mr/Mrs. Camara Igoh from Kwazulu Rwanda. But residing Bouake Southarn part of Cote d'Ivoire
My father was a Cocoa merchant in Bouake before his untimely death last year, after his business trip to France, to negotiate on a cocoa business. He was poisoned by his business associates.

My mother died when i was 12years and since then my father took me so special..Before the death of my father, he informed me that he deposited the sum of Three Million, Eight Hundred United State Dollars (US$3.8 Million)and some kgs of Gold in a one of the security company here in Abidjan and this deposit was coded under a secret arrangement as personal effects this means that the Security Company does not know that the box contains money because it was deposited as Family valuables for safekeeping.

He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth that made his business associates to poisoned him. He asked me to seek for a foreign partner outside our country where I will transfer this money and invest it wisely and also see that I complete my education.
I am soliciting for your kind assistance as my husband in releasing of this fund from the security company and have it transfer into your account for investment. And you help me to come to your country immediately as the
political tension here is increasing daily I will be willing ing to give you 10% of the total sum as compensation for your efforts in helping me in this transaction. And you will take me as a member of your family as I am only 20yrs.

I wait for your quick response.

Yours Miss Karmen

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home