Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Thursday, January 31, 2008

George Eyakwe

 

Firstly, i must solicit your confidence towards this transaction.As the director financial sector surveillance with the ministry of finance,federal republic of Nigeria,some amount of money accrued to me totaling fifteen million seven hundred and fifty thousand dollars($15,750,000.00).

This money accrued to me from commissions offered to me by foreign contractors,over invoice of ministries budget,levies from importers at the sea ports.I got your contact while going through a directory in your embassy in my country.And with the little profile disclose about you in the directory i strongly believe that you are capable of this transaction.

Furthermore,this fund is legitimate and as soon as i get a designated bank account from you where you want this money to be transferred into,all the legitimate documents showing the origin and source of money will be procured by the help of a HIRED attorney.

In addition,you should bear in mind that this transaction is 100% RISK FREE and i plead with you on one thing to keep this information secret whether you are going to assist me or not.

Finally i have concluded it that out of the total money 30% will be for you,55% will for me while 15% will be set aside for any unforeseen expenses that we may incur on the process of the transfer.

N/B:
As soon as a comfortable bank account is been provided by you,this transfer will take just fourteen (14)bank working days.

In your reply,kindly forward me with your

(1) Your telephone and fax number for faster communication

Waiting for your prompt response.

Contact my private email under below:
georgeeyakwe141@gmail.com

Your Faithfully

Dr George Eyakwe

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home