Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Saturday, February 09, 2008

Prince Musa

 

I can't imagine any of our Princes behaving in this manner.

Fraud.

One out of five.

PRINCE MUSA CHAMBERS.

Financial Consultant,
Solicitors/Advocate $Notary Public
16, TOM STEET.LAGOS Oppist,
Nigeria AirWays.
VictoraIsland Nigeria.
Telephone:234-1-8034159971.



Attn: Sir/Madam.

I know that you may be very suprised with this mai,this Letter might come as a surprise to youl but i want you to understand that this is Real.I regret whatever inconveniences your reading this mail might cause you, though it will be to your advantage, if you can make out time to go through the information let me assure you frist this transaction is 100% Real,legal and risk free,

I am Attorney Prince Musa, a Solicitor. I am the Personal Attorney to Mr.Jerry Brown,a Foreigner who used to work with shell development company in Nigeria.On the 15th of March 2004, my client,his wife And their three children were involved in a car accident along Sagamu Express Road. All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost there lives.

Since then I have made several enquiries to country embassy to locate any of my clients extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful.After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his relatives over the Internet,to locate any member of his family but of no avail, hence I contacted you.

I have contacted you to assist in repartrating the money and property left behind by my client before they get confisicated or declared unserviceable by the bank where this huge deposits were lodged.Particularly, the Bank where the deceased had an account valued at about USD$20.5 million dollars has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account confisicated within the next Six Months.If I do not provide someone to the bank as the next of kin, top executives of this bank will divert this money to their private accounts overseas,Please accept to assist me.

since i have been unsuccesfull in locating the relatives for over 2 years now I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased so that the proceeds of this account valued at USD$20.5 million dollars,Twenty million Five hunderd thousand us dollars. can be paid to you and then you and me can share the money.

55% to me and 40% to you,while 5% should be forexpenses or tax as your government may require, I have all necessary legal documents that can be used to back up any claim we may make. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction through.

I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.Let me re-assure you that this transaction is 100% Real, legal and risk free. Please get in touch with me by email to enable us discuss further.

Best regards,
Barrister, Prince Musa.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home