Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Sunday, March 09, 2008

Alfred Babatunde - Argus Brokers

 

Fraud.

One out of five.

Attn Friend,

I write to you based on a request for an investment option in your country by a high profile client here in my country, My name is Dr.Alfred Babatunde ,I am a business developer. My reason for contacting you is that I have an urgent need to invest some fund amounting to (Eight Million Two Hundred Thousand United States dollars) into small business in your country for a client of mine. What he requested is an individual such as yourself, who will be willing to put this money to good use for a period of 3 years for a start.

He is offering you these terms:

1. 5% will be paid to you as an administrator of the total fund to be managed.
2. The fund will be used by you as a foreign Administrator and re profile the fund as a loan without any interest. That is, you do not pay any interest on the money, but you will give him 50% of all profits after tax that will accrue from the use of the fund.

If these terms are agreeable to you, kindly let me know and I will provide you with other necessary information. For further information please contact me by sending me an email.
Waiting for your reply message. Best Regards.

Dr. Alfred Babatunde
For: Argus Brokers Ltd

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home