Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Fluzzy Adams - 2

 

A God-Tosser trying again.

Fraud.

One out of five.

Dear Respectfful One,

I am writing you this letter with due respect and hermfful of tears since we have not met or know each orther .well i am missFluzzy Adams., born on 1986 from Côte d'Ivoire. the only daughter of Mr Kein Adams.I have ( 4.5 million USD ) which was made by my Father before He died in March 2007 which was left in a suspence account in a bank here in my country. I seek your permision to remmit this amount into your account so that I could come to your country for investment and to further my studies. since i dont have any body on my behalp to to transfer the money to his or her account .here in my country I have accepted to offer you a resonable percentage of the total sum for your desire to assist me. to ransffer the money to you country. pleas i herebey need your help and assistance.

Best Regards.
Miss Fluzzy

________________________________________
Get the name you always wanted with the new y7mail email address.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home