Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Fred Jonathan

 

Fraud.

One out of five.

Dear Friend,

Permit me to write this message to you. I request your reply if you are interested. The Government of Ghana through the Department of Interior requires Towels,Bedsheets,T-shirts and Sports/Industrial glove

Consequently, the Ministry is inviting reputable foreign companies to submit their tenders for the supply of the required quantity.

I am a registered agent with the Department and I will like to know whether you are interested to bid for the supplies to the Department.

Please contact me if you are interested and I will tell you the modalities to participate in the bid. I have strong relationship with some of the Contract Awarding Committee Members in the Department and if you are interested, my contacts in the Ministry will help us to win the contract.

You will give me 3% commision upon your receipt of payment from the
Government for helping you win the contract.

The contract payment terms is 100% upfront payment through bank T/T payable before production and supplying while the delivery period is negotiable

Thanks for your kind understanding and waiting for your strong and positive response.

Best regards,

Fred Jonathan
Fred Jonathan Trade Leads Agencies
Ghana

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home