Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Chief Amori

 

Fraud.

One out of five.

FOR YOUR ATTENTION: A PRIVATE OVERSEAS INVESTMENT DEAL

This is a very urgent and private contact that I am making with you. Due to unavoidable reasons which I can explain in my next email, I am constrained to reach out through this medium even to a total stranger like you. We have had no previous communication but this email will serve as an introduction and hopefully be the beginning of a mutually beneficial relationship between us.

I am Chief Ighoyota Amori, a very close confidant of my boss Chief James Ibori who was the immediate past Governor of Delta State in oil-rich Niger-Delta region of Nigeria. Presently, Chief Ibori is going through a very difficult time and is being prosecuted in Kaduna federal high court on trumped up charges of corruption; you can read about it in the BBC website:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7141047.stm

But the trial of my boss is political vendetta and an act of wickedness against the long-suffering Niger-Delta people who are now fighting for the justifiable use of their God-given oil wealth. Chief Ibori is being punished by the federal authorities for being a champion of the Nige- Delta fight for justice and emancipation. I will not waste too much time on this but suffice to say that you will get to appreciate this situation better as communication between you and I progresses.

The real essence of my contacting you is that we urgently need the assisstance of a foreigner like you to relocate the sum of US$15,000,000 (Fifteen Million US Dollars) out of the country. This money has been kept under great secrecy and can be relocated for safekeeping and secure investment overseas. We are willing to compensate you with 20% of the money (US$3,000,000) for your assistance.

For obvious security reasons, I cannot give you much details in this first email. You will know more on the modalities and conditions for this deal after you indicate your positive interest by replying this email immediately. Please include your full names, address, age, and telephone/fax numbers in your response and endeavour to treat as private and confidential. You can call me anytime on phone with this number: +234 8027154905.

Best regards,

Chief Amori.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home