Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Steve Rodriquez

 

Fraud.

One out of five.

Dear Friend,
It gives me a great deal of pleasure to write you this mail and even when it might come to you as a surprise,I hope you find it of interest.

Let me first introduce myself.My name is Steve Rodriquez.I am an Executive Auditor with a Bank here in Europe,I would like to use this means to ask your assistance in moving some fund over to your country.
I have in the course of my duties come in contact with a good amount of Fund that have been inactive for some years now and careful investigation proved the original depositor of the fund died eight years ago,he left behind a substantial amount of money in multiple millions with a bank here in Europe which I can not disclose over the internet for security reasons and all attempt to reach the suppose beneficiary of the deposit were fruitless and before it is forfeited to the state I decided to move it.

It is of interest to inform you also that I will like to move it outside the establishment now and this is were I need your assistance.
After legal consultation,I have established modalities for a secured way for a perfect transaction,but be most assured that for your assistance and partnership you will get a good percentage of the fund,it is important to let you know that fifty percent of the rest will be invested over there under your management for a negotiable period of time and we will open a fruitful dialogue very soon to that effect.

I look forward to our working closely in practically seeing this transaction come to a perfect end.For effective communication,please kindly include in your reply the following information:
1.Your full/complete Names:
2.Address:
3.Occupation:
4.Age:
5.Your direct phone/fax numbers:
And I will contact you as soon as I get your reply. I look forward to hearing from you and my gratitude for your Patience.

Respectfully yours,
Steve Rodriquez.
N.B: REPLY THROUGH MY PRIVATE EMAIL: royal_steve@excite.com

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home