Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Sunday, April 20, 2008

John Owen

 

Fraud

One out of five.

OFFICE OF THE GOVERNOR.
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
Tinubu square, Lagos- Nigeria.
Our ref: Cbn/Ohg/Oxd1/2008
Your ref: ...............................
Telex: Cenbank.
Payment file: Cbn/Ben/08.

PAYMENT NOTIFICATION OF YOUR FUNDS.

Attn: Beneficiary,

Hello. We have decided to bring to your attention, the fact that we have done everything necessary to make sure payments from the debt remittance account are made to the Bonafide Beneficiaries. I am informing you of an attempt by some men to collect your payment on your behalf. I had to ask them why they came to see me in person and they said that they came to collect your inheritance/contract funds payment sum of $20M which rightfully belongs to you as shown in your file with us, on your behalf and by your authorization.

However, I am writing you this email to find out from you if you actually sent them. Note that they actually tendered some vital documents which proved that you actually sent them to collect these funds. Below is the list of documents which they presented.

1) Letter of administration
2) Order to release
3) High court injunction

Due to the nature of my job, I cannot afford to make any mistake in releasing the funds to anyone except you who is the recognized and true beneficiary to these funds. I want to hear from you before I order the release of the funds to these men who claim to be your representatives because they will be back to my office next week. I decided to carry out this decision based on my work experience and this is a risk I cannot take because I have not heard anything from you.

Kindly direct your response to the private email address of my boss,Prof. Charles Soludo, the executive governor of the central bank of Nigeria Cbn, below for quicker deliberation and response from him on the release of your funds to you. Please remember to indicate your personal phone number he can reach you on in your response.

Email: johnowen07@uku.co.uk

Note that for security reasons you have been assigned a code/password which is {TT7270CBN}, please note that this code is the reference number for your transfer and it’s being disclosed to you alone, guard this jealously and all your email response should carry this code as the subject.

Yours faithfully,

Dr John Owen

Secretary.
To the Governor.
Central bank of Nigeria
Tinubu square, Lagos- Nigeria.

CC: SENATE COMMITTEE ON FINANCE

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home