Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Frank Williams

 

Another Yahoo fraud.

One out of five.

From:frank williams
Abidjan , Ivory Coast
Rue 2 plateaux les perles
ffwilliams19@yahoo.com

My name is frank williams, 24 years from Sierra Leone . My father and I escaped from our country at the heat of the civil war after loosing my mother and two of my senior brothers in the war. As a result of the political instability in my country even after the war, my father established his cocoa and coffee export business in Abidjan , Ivory Coast . He was in Buake,

A northern city to negotiate for the purchase of a cocoa plantation when he was shot and killed by the rebel troupes fighting to take over the Government of the country on the 22nd September, 2002. The death of my father has now made me an orphan and thereby exposing me to danger.

Before the unfortunate death, my late father had in his personal account with a bank here the sum of $18.4m. As a result of the present insecurity of lives and property in this country,

I wish request that you assist me use your account in your country to transfer the balance of my father's account.

Again to assist me with a letter of invitation that will make me get a visa to your country for residence in order for me to continue my education and to invest the fund in a viable business venture.

I am willing to give you 15% while 5% has been earmarked for expenses. If this is acceptable to you,

Send me a mail through my regular e-mail account so that we can discuss further on this matter.

frank williams

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
En finir avec le spam? Yahoo! Mail vous offre la meilleure protection possible contre les messages non sollicités
http://mail.yahoo.fr Yahoo! Mail

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home