Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Mark Jones

 

I had two of these to undisclosed-recipients. By the way phone code 234 is Nigeria, so it's a genuine Nigerian scam as opposed to one from South Africa.

Fraud.

One out of five.

Dear Friend,

I am happy to inform you about my success in getting your winning funds under the cooperation of a new partner from South Africa. Presently I'm in South Africa for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I did not forget your past efforts and attempts to get your winnings despite that failed some how.

I have made a deposit of $500.000.00 (FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND US DOLLARS)in addition to your lottery winnings of $5.5m now amounting to $6,000,000.00 (Six million United States Dollars)with the Mr.DONALD MOORE. Now contact the DONALD MOORE , Find below his contact information.

LICUTION DIPLOMATIC SOLUTION & FINANCE.
NAME: DONALD MOORE
TELEPHONE:- +234-808-596-0034
E-MAIL: donaldmoore317@yahoo.fr

Ask him to send you the total $6,000,000.00 (SIX HUNDRED THOUSAND US
DOLLARS) certified bank Cheque, which I raised in your favor for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempt in this matter.I really appreciated your efforts at that time very much.

Secondly, you are hereby advice to stop dealing with some non-officials in the bank as this is an illegal act and will have to stop if you so wish to receive your payment immediately. After the board meeting held at our headquarters, we have resolved in finding a solution to your last uncliamed problem.

So feel free and get in touch with Mr.DONALD MOORE and give him your address where to send the draft to you or rather inform him about a telegraphic wire transfer if you like. Please do let me know immediately you receive the Cheque to enable us share the joy after all the sufferness at that time. In the moment, I'm very busy here because of the investment projects, which the new partner and me are having at hand,finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the MR.DONALD MOORE without any delay.

Best regards,
DR MARK JONES

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger MEANMAMA59 said...

I AM PATRICIA A HATFIELD, AND I JUST RECIEVED AN EMAIL FROM SENATOR JERRY PARDI, TELLING ME HE FINALLY GOT MY WINNING THROUGH THE HELP OF ANOTHER. HE TOLD ME TO CONTACT LARRY BEN AND TELL HIM TO SEND MY DRAFT CHECK OF $6,000,000.00 USD. IS THIS ONE A SCAM TOO?
RANSOM58@SETEL.COM

Friday, August 08, 2008 5:53:00 am  
Blogger James Miller said...

It's a scam. When did anybody ever give anybody else that sort of money? Never.

Friday, August 08, 2008 7:29:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I aslo recieved an email about monday may 3. it was from a hilary moore like the rest. but her contact email was webmaster@suss.co.cu. i was told to contact a lonard kelvin at +2348138348406. I talked to this lonard kelvin and he told me that i was the rightful recipient of this money. he told me that in order to obtain it i would have to pick a delivery company and pay the rightful delivery fee. of which for fedex (i choose this) it would be $360. supposedly he claimed to have paid $60 dollars for me of that fee and he told me to pay as much as i am able to because of my jobless situation. Is this too a scam even though i talked to the person?

-b.e.a

Sunday, May 09, 2010 1:33:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home