Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Friday, May 16, 2008

Clement Kaku

 

Fraud.

One out of five.

From Mr.Clement Kaku.
Auditing and Foreign Bills
Equitorial Security Sarl "E.S.S.L.T",
Ecowas Monetry Union.
Lome Togo.Reply to:ckaku90@yahoo.co.uk

Dear Friend,

Having read from international news, I understood that due to betrayals of trust from some deceiptful individuals, it is difficult these days for one to listen or even pay attention to e-mail mostly from africa. Sincerely speaking, this had been a burden and worrysome for to write this message to you long ago, wonderring what you will think when receives this message from me while we have not met me before.

I am Mr.Clement Kaku,and works with a Security and Finance house "Equitorial Security Sarl "E.S.S.L.T in Togo, with the position of the manager auditing and foreign bills section of international banking services including deposits trust and company management,a subsidiary of Ecowas Monetry Union (E.M.U.) with head office in Lome Togo. i am contacting you in confidence believing that you are matured in business and can keep confidentiality of this transaction until a successful line is drawn.

However is not mandatory nor will i in any manner compel you to honour against your will,here in this company existed a deposit for the past 5 years, belonging to Late Mr. Max Kavanagh of Australia, with account NO. 0002135468975/ecobank/tg. Who was among the Eighty Eight(88) Australian victims of 12th October 2002 Bali Bombing, out of 202 fatalities. To confirm the incident click this site below: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2002_Bali_bombing

When I discovered that non of his relatives came for this deposit, I decided to carry out a system investigation and discovered that non of the family member nor relations of the late person is aware of this deposit. This is the story in a nutshell.

Now I want someone from overseas(mostly one residing in Australia) who will be presented to the company as the bonafide next of kin so that this fund will be transfered on his name, thereafter,I had planned to destroy all related documents for this deposit. It is a careful network and for the past eleven months I have worked out everything to ensure a hitch-free operation. The deposit is intact and stands at-(US$14.5M) fourteen million five hundred thousand united states dollars,what is needed now is foreigner then i will furnish you with related information to back-up this claim successfully.

Now my questions are:-
1. Can you handle this project?
2. Can I give you this trust?
3. What will be your commission? If you can handle this transfer with me.

Consider this and get back to me as soon as possible.Finally, it is our humble prayer that the information as contained herein be accorded the necessary attention, urgency as well as the secrecy it deserves.

Please for our subsiquent communication and contacts kindly send me the following when replying :
Your private telephone and fax numbers
Contact address
Your full names

You shall also open an empty/blank Bank account which shall have no money on it to avoid conflict between I and you and to prove my utmost honesty and sincerity,this is where this fund shall be transfered into before disbursment and sharing between both of us.

I expect your urgent response if you can handle this project,send me an email for confirmation.Reply to:ckaku90@yahoo.co.uk


Respectfully yours,
Mr.Clement Kaku.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home