Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Friday, May 23, 2008

Rita Peters

 

Fraud.

One out of five.

Miss Rita Peters
Lot 101,Villa 103 Abobo,
Abidjan-Cote D'ivoire.


Dearest One,

It is my pleasure to contact you for a business venture which I and my brother Jones, intend to establish in your country.
Though I have not met with you before but I believe, one has to risk confiding to succeed sometimes in life.
There is this huge amount of ($35,500,000.00) which my
late Father deposited in a Bank here in cote d'ivoire before he died in a ghastly motor accident.

Now I and my brother have decided to invest this money in your country for security and political reasons.

Our area of interest will be on Real Estate, Hotel, or Petroleum business. Since l do not know your country, and you are the one who knows it very well, l will be glad to welcome your expert advise on the above subject.

Finally, we want you to help us transfer it into your personal account for a good and reliable business investment in your country and arrange for travelling documents for us to meet you there.

If you can be of assistance to us we will be pleased to offer to you 18% Of the total fund or more as we may later agree upon.

I await your soonest response and best of regards.
Yours Sincerely,

Miss Rita Peters.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home