Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Sambo Manfred

 

I didn't make the name up! The fraudster did.

Fraud.

One out of five.

My dear friend,

I shall give you a call after I receive your reply and current contact
phone number based on this mail assuring me that you can work with me
faithfully as I envisaged and accommodate this fund and comply with my
directives on investment plans this year.

What I am about telling you now is a pure secret, which I hope you will
keep within you. But even before this I will like to thank you very much
for the forthrightness if you reply me this mail based on TRUST AND MUTUAL
CONFIDENTIALITY. My expectations never failed short.

I am Mr. Sambo Manfred, secratary to Mr. James Ibori,Former Governor of
Delta State, Nigeria who is now in detention for alligation of corruption
and Money- Laundering. Having been in government for eight {8} years under
last democratic dispensation as the Executive Governor of Delta State
which is reputed to produce the highest chunk of crude oil in the Niger
Delta for world export which has advertently placed Nigeria as the 6th
largest crude oil producer in the world being enjoyed by friends and foes
all over the world. I will wish to state that you can imagine the level of
commitment of his Excellency to contract awards in this area and his
affluence within these years of his rule which has come to an end on the
29th of May 2007 after the general election of April 2007.

I had contacted you because of the urgent need to move the sum of US$10.5m
to you after a brief profile of you that I made on my own to avoid a lot
of things. Suffice it to say that my boss, former Delta State Governor Mr.
James Ibori of Nigeria has been in power as a state executive for the past
8 years. No doubt he has made some money one of which is what I want to
keep in your custody for safekeeping on his instruction for future
investment.The need and the urgency to send this money out of the security
company immediately is occasioned by the arrest of my former boss Mr.
James Ibori by the Economic and Financial Crime Comission (EFCC) on
allegations of money laundering. Rightnow,he is on house arrest.



My particular interest is the fund that is deposited in a Finance Security
Company which I would want you to receive within the next 5 days if you
agree to work with me to avoid any traces on this money as he now being
probe by the Financial and Economic Crime Commission (EFCC). This is
specially deposited and MARKED AS "FAMILY TREASURES AND VALUABLES" and is
not known to the finance security company as containing money of the sum
which I have told you above. Decidedly, I will give you 25% of US$10.5m
for your assistance but if you will like to assist/partner me in
establishing a good business on our behalf a clearly defined agrrement
shall be reached to ensure you maintain a 25% shareholding in it, the
options are yours and quite clear. This money will be delivered to you via
a well protected means devoid of risk to you, do also bear in mind that
there is nobody who knows the existence of this fund for now but we are
just trying to pre-empt anything at all, this transaction is strictly
between the two of us please keep it that way.
Can I count on you? To keep this transaction between us? I NEED AN ANSWER


All these fact you can confirm from various media establishment in
Nigeria and BCC: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/7141047.stm

I am not giving you this leads to make you change your mind if you have no
desire to help, but rather to let you know that with my standing and
connection with the mandate from the former Governor, this transaction
will be completed within the next 5 days if you give me your full
undivided attention and co-operation, upon receiving the fund you are
expected to safely guard this money while we look forward to other
meaningful exercise in the future.All I expect from you is for us to agree
to work together before I give you all the claim documents and guide you
very well on what to do to claim on our behalf this fund after I receive
the under listed requirement from you.

Send to me now your contact information. Where you want this fund moved or
delivered to you. Fax and full Name, which will be used to update the file
and present you to the diplomat/deposit company as the beneficiary to this
money with the mandatory letter of authority that I will issue to you, the
company will treat the processing with dispatch within the stipulated
period of time.

Furthermore, this will enable me use same information to draft out MOU
which will guide us to ensure that we follow strictly to the tenets of
agreement you will reach with me and that you receive 25% of the total sum
{US$10.5m} contained in the trunk box therein and safeguard the rest of
the money for us for investment this year. More important is the fact that
the declaration will not spell out content and is not subject to be opened
by another person except you. All are well planed and I sincerely need
your understanding and co-operation.

Regards
Mr. Sambo Manfred.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home