Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Smith Adams

 

Fraud.

One out of five.

Dearest.

My Name is smith adams from Ivory Coast, and I am contacting you because I need your help in the management of a sum of money that my dead father left for me before he died. This money is US$2.5 million U.S Dollars and the money is in the bank in south Africa.

My late father, Mr. Locoh Mbanga was a reputable business man (A Diamond and Cocoa Merchant). It is sad to say that he passed away mysteriously in France during one of his business trips abroad. Though his sudden death was linked or rather suspected to have been masterminded by our relations, especially an uncle of his who traveled with him at that time. But God knows the truth!

My mother died when I was 9 years old, and since then my late father took me so special.

I have contacted the bank to confirm the money but unable to receive it until I am 24yrs. The bank said the only possibility for me to receive the US$2.5Million now is to bring my guardian and make him/her the appointed beneficiary and the money will be transfered to my guardian.

Presently, I am in south Africa on temporary refugee status due to different family problems and safety of my life too, which has made things very difficult for me at the moment.

I need you to be my guardian and legal appointed beneficiary, to enable the bank transfer the money to your account, so that you will get me papers to travel to your country to continue my education in law while you invest part of the money for my future.

I am still 20 years old law student and really need a trusthworthy guardian that will not sit on the money. The death of my father actually brought sorrow to my life.


Yours sincerely,

Mr Smith Adams

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home