Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Friday, May 16, 2008

Lee Song

 

Fraud.

One out of five.

Good day,

My name is Mr. Lee Song, I work with Hang Seng Bank. There is the sum of $19,500,000.00 in my bank "Hang Seng Bank", Hong kong. There were no beneficiaries stated concerning these funds which means no one would ever come forward to claim it. I want us to work together so as to have the sum transferred out of my bank into your account.

Please endeavor to observe utmost discretion in all matters concerning this issue. Once the funds have been transferred to your nominated bank account, we shall then meet to share the fund in a favorable amount to both of us.

Should you be interested please treat this business with utmost Confidentiality, contact me on my private email: lee.song4u@gmail.com and send me the following information for documentation purpose::

(1) Full names
(2) Private phone number
(3) current residential address
(4) Occupation
(5) Age and Profession.

Finally after that I shall provide you with more details of this operation.

Kind Regards,
Mr. Lee Song

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this man is no fraud. i have done business with him before and he is very professional and helpful. do not discredit him just because he is from hong kong.

Thursday, June 26, 2008 2:07:00 am  
Blogger James Miller said...

You have probably dealt with the real Lee Song. This e-mail is fraud.

Thursday, June 26, 2008 7:04:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home