Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

John Walter

 

Fraud.

One out of five.

RUE DE L' AMITIE,
0151 B.P. 1836
Auditing and Accounting Department,
Cotonou Benin Republic.

Dear friend,

Compliments of the day, I am Mr John Walter, I found Your profile very interesting and decided to reach you directly to solicit your assistance and Guidelines in making a business investment and transfer of ($28.5M) to your country.

I presently work as a senior Accounts Director, Offshore Mortgage & Services with a Bank in Cotonou, Benin Republic. But at this moment, I am constrained to issue more details about this profitable Business investment until I get your response by mail. Please take out a moment of your very busy Schedule today to respond back if you are interested.

Please send your direct telephone number/contacts for an initial confidential communication.

I wish for utmost confidentiality in handling this transaction.

Awaiting your reply,

Mr John Walter

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home