Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Sunday, June 01, 2008

Guibao Katabos

 

Fraud.

One out of five.

Mr Guibao katabos,
Email: guibao_katabos@yahoo.fr

Hello,My name is Mr Guibao katabos .I Am a Young man of 26 years old from the Republic of Serie loene ,actually after the brutal assisinations in my country which claimed the life of my late father. I happen to leave my country throug the aid of my fathers guard with my late fathers consignment to REPUBLIC OF BENIN.

The consignment was deposited in a Security and Finance Firm in REPUBLIC OF BENIN under the disguise of family treasure. However, I have been in BENIN for the past eight months now, I will like you to assist me to stand as my legal beneficiary to the otherwise traesure box containing the sum of $7.5 million united state dollars.

All plans will be made for my consignments to leave African under this Security and Finance Firm in REPUBLIC OF BENIN I sincerely asking for your assistance in receiving my consignment from Security company which i will give you the contact here in COTONOU Then i will be come over to your country for further disbursement.

On your response I am feed you with all neccessary information to claim the consignment under this Security and Finance Firm in REPUBLIC OF BENIN.

Armor group Finance and Security Firm Rure 06 BP 1409 AKPAKPA DODOMEY COTONOU REPUBLIC OF BENIN Foreign Operational Director.Dr Dahos Mikos Email:dahos_mikos@yahoo.fr Telephone 00229-93.79.39.86.

I will be waiting for your e-mail Thanks.You can also contact me via my alternative email address written below:
katabos@hotmail.fr

Yours Sincerely,

Mr Guibao katabos


________________________________________________________________________
Stand above the crowd! Get a free email address that expresses who you are at http://domains.aol.com

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home