Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Friday, May 30, 2008

Eric Kujho

 

Fraud. Another God-Tosser.

One out of five.

Hello Dearest One,
My name is Eric Kujho, I am the only child of my late parent, Mr and Mrs Jean Kujho, My Late father was a very wealthy Cocoa Merchant based in Abidjan, before he was poisoned to death by his Business Associates in connection with my uncle who was with him that day on the business outing to discuss on a business deal with some of his foreign business partner.
With bitter tears in my eyes as am writing you this today,my heart sadness and my soul is dying at my tender age of 20. when he was about to die in the hospital he called me and told me that he deposited the some of (US 10. 5 m) Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United States dollars in a fixed /suspense account in one of the bank here in Abidjan. He told me to try all my best to transfer the money abroad and go there and further my education for the safety of my life.
I have suffered a lot of set backs as a result of political crisis here and family problems that make me to runaway from my late fathers house and hid in one local hotel for the safety of my life from the hand of my wicked uncle that kill my father. I am in a sincere desire of your urgent assistance in this regards. please, your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded.

1) To provide a bank account where this money would be transferred.
2) To serve as the guardian of this fund.
3) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my
education and to secure a residential permit for me in your country.

I am ready to give you 15% of the total money after the money has been successfully transfer in to your account in your country for your assistance and 5% for any expenses that you may do if any occur during the process of transfer. I believe that one day i will become a person in life if you could help me out. Please,Consider this and get back to me as soon as possible. Hoping to hear from you soonest.Thanks And God Bless.

My Regards,
Eric Kujho

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home