Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Jane Williams

 

Another God Tosser. Fraud!

One out of five.

First and foremost I bless you with the love of God.
My name is Jane Williams from Liberia an Africa country now living in Ghana west Africa with my only little brother of 12 years leaving in a refugee camp Here in Ghana, I which to inform you of my purpose of writing you this letter.

To buy a living house in your country and to invest there. I got your contact from a foreign magazine hear in Ghana we were looking for someone who will help us stand as our foreign beneficiary to a our family treasures in a tune of ($17.5million) united state dollars which was deposited in an insurance and security company company hear Ghana

This fund was deposited by my late father named Chief Thomas Williams, who died in an fire boning accident in Liberia , we lost our mom when we were young, my late father was having a gas supplying company in my country Liberia;
My father was taken to General hospital in Liberia for treatment were he letter died after two weeks, Before my Dad left this word he called me and my brother telling us about the money he deposited in Ghana
When we got to the security company in Ghana we were told that my father made an agreement with them that with out a foreign partner the fund should not be released to any one, that is why I and my litter brother are seeking for your help as our foreign partner, all document covering this fund is with me hear in Ghana.
NOTE you are the only one who knows about this transaction so please keep it to your self alone ok.

We have set aside 30%for your assistance and 10%for any expenses that will be incurred during the transaction. I will want you to send to me your direct information's your tell/fax number for easy communication.
Thank you for your understanding.
Best Regard.
Jane Williams.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home