Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Carolyn Muller

 

Fraud.

One out of five.

Dear Sir,
I am contacting you to let you know my desire to establish a charity foundation in your country with this sum £6.500.000 (Six million five hundred thousand pounds) which I inherited from my late husband (Dr Raphael Muller)

It is my desire to see that this money is invested to any organization of your choice in your country and distributed each year among the charity organizations, motherless baby’s home, mosques, churches, Schools, supporting destitute aged men and women or whatever you may have in mind that will be to the benefit of the less fortunate.

I took this decision because I am presently hospitalized here in (C.H.U De COCODY ABIDJAN) where I am undergoing treatment for my up coming breast cancer surgery operation.

Please reply through my home email address (mrscarolynmuller@terra.com) as soon as possible to confirm your acceptance to claim the deposit on my behalf so that I will give you all the relevant information that will authorise the release and transfer of the money to you as my duly assigned representative.

Thank you in advance for your consideration and I hope to hear from you.
Regards,
Mrs. Carolyn Muller.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home