Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Malik Watdah

 

Fraud.

One out of five.

Good Day.

With regards on the matter above, I am Malik Watdah, the personal aid to the late former Pakistan Prime Minister, Benazir Bhutto. Two consignments containing(22,000,000 Million Euros) for election campaign purposes were supposedly moved from Dubai to Pakistan through a Security Company. Due to the suddenand untimely death of the former Prime Minister, shipment of the consignments was put off by my order. At this very moment, the consignmentsare held in Malaysia. I am currently in London. The shipment of theseconsignments was and still is confidential. The knowledge of thisinformation is only known to four close confidantes of the late Ms Bhutto. I am coming to you in confidence and I'm counting on your discretion in thishighly sensitive issue. I was assured that you are a person of highcredibility and standing. Hence, I need you to be our representative inclaiming the consignments from the security company. The shipment was sentunder a pseudonym as the late Ms Bhutto wanted to maintain anonymity.However, none of us can claim these consignments as it would incur anunpleasant situation with the current 'figure of power' in Pakistan. I willprovide all necessary documentation for you as representative. A Power ofAttorney will be drafted in your name legally. Upon agreement, we have come to a conclusion that 15% will be a handsomecompensation for your confidentiality, kindness and willingness in assistingus. One part of the money will be used to start up the Bhutto's PeopleFoundation as a tribute to the amazing and charismatic Ms Benazir Bhutto. Ihope you would be able to consider and accept our proposition. Furtherinformation or queries would be answered through email for the time beingfor security purposes and as soon as I'm able to acquire a secure phoneline. I am looking forward towards your urgent reply.
Thank you. You may reach me on my Phone Number..
(+447031860180 )
Yours faithfully,
( Malik Watdah )

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please tell people what the next messages contain so the can assure its a spam

regards

Tariq Hamed
www.XOOMSERVE.com

Friday, October 03, 2008 9:47:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home