Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Pepito Munoz

 

Greetings From philippines,

I am Pepito J Munoz. with the board of the contract award and monitoring committee of the philippines Ministry of Mining and Resources.I want to seek your attention to receive money,$21.320m(Twenty-One Million, Three Hundred and Twenty Thousand United States Dollars)only,on my behalf.Upon receipt of funds,we shall share in the ratio of 30% for you and 70% for me.

Now my questions are:-
1. Can you handle and sponsor this project?
2. Can i give you this trust?
3. can you help me secure good investment with this money in your
country?

Kindly respond via emai(pepitojmunoz202@live.com) for further details if interested.Please keep this confidential and note that this must be concluded within two weeks.

My Regards.
Pepito J Munoz.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home