Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Friday, August 29, 2008

Dennis Platt

 

Fraud.

One out of five!

This actually put a note in my Diary.

I DID NOT FORGET YOU.

Thu Aug 28 6:30pm – 7:30pm
(Timezone: Hawaii Time)

Calendar:

I DID NOT FORGET YOU.

Dear Good Friend,
I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the inheritance fund valued for US$9.8M.The fund have been transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from Japan. Presently I'm in Japan for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. meanwhile,I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring these fund despite that it failed us some how.

Now contact my secretary,her name is Miss Annie Uba E-mail her on: annieuba@gmail.com ask her to send you the total amount of US$9.800,000 which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter.I appreciated your efforts at that time very much I thank you.

So feel free and get in touch with my secretary Miss Annie Uba and instruct her where to send the amount to you.I dropped an ATM card worth of US$9.800,000 on your name so contact him to enable her send it to you.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferness we went through,I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand.So you have to contact my secretary as soon as possible and ask her to send you the ATM card worth US$9.800,000 without any delay as I have instructed her to do when you ask for it.
Regards,
Dennis Platt.
More event details»

Will you attend?
Yes |Maybe |No

You are receiving this courtesy email at the account james@daisy.co.uk because you are an attendee of this event.

To stop receiving future notifications for this event, decline this event. Alternatively you can sign up for a Google account at http://www.google.com/calendar/ and control your notification settings for your entire calendar.

Important Notes :-

1. Whatever you do, do not respond to any e-mail like this. If you have given bank details to any fraudster like this, then inform your bank immediately and also make sure that you close the account.

2. If the e-mail mentions a well known e-mail address such as from gmail.com, live.com, yahoo.com etc., then why not forward the offending e-mail to abuse@gmail.com, abuse@live.com etc. Hopefully, they'll remove the e-mail address, which will stop people being sucked in.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home