Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Gregory Williams

 

Fraud.

One out of five!

For Your Kind Attention(Reply Asap)

CONCEPT LAW CHAMBERS
FROM: WILLIAMS & ASSOCIATES
ADDRESS: 212 OLD KENT ROAD
LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM.
TEL: +447045700646
ATTENTION NEXT OF KIN
I am Barrister Gregory Williams, a Lawyer resident here in the United Kingdom. I am the principle attorney to a late client of mine,who herein after shall be refered to as my client, A citizen of your country. Who live here in London, he spent all his life here in London but died of cardiac arrest after hearing of the death of his wife and only daughter in an Air Crash on the 31 July 2000 on one of their visitation trip outside London.
I personally contacted you because you a foriegner,who could stand or be presented as our clients next of kin. I got your contact from the WORLD INFORMATION NETWORK ONLINE (WINO).
I am contacting you to assist in repatriating his money and property left behind before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the Bank where this huge deposit was lodged. The said fund is deposited with a bank in Europe. Particularly, the Deceased had an Amount at about ( 2. 5million Pounds).
Since after notification of the death of the deceased, the bank has issued me a notice to provide the Relations/ next of kin or have the Funds confiscated within the next 21 Days. Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives all this while till now, that is why I am seeking your consent to propose you as the next of kin of the deceased since you are a foreigner and have the proceeds of this Amount valued at 2.5million Pounds paid to you as the bonafide approved Next of Kin.
My proposition to you is to seek your consent in presenting you as the Next- of-kin and beneficiary of my named client, since you have the same last name with my deceased client, so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to you.Then we can share the amount on a mutually agreed-upon percentage, of
which, 50% will be for me, 30% for you, 10% for any reputable charity home because this fund belongs to a deceased man and 10% set aside for any expenses we might incure in the course of this transaction.
All legal documents to back up your claim, as my client's next-of-kin will be provided. All I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction through. This will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.
If this business proposition offends your moral values, do accept my apology but if not, then contact me at once to indicate your interest, By giving me your telephone number so that i too can contact you.All Correspondence should be through my private email address : investment1956_2008@yahoo.co.jp .
Please for your total admirable acceptance in assisting me, reconfirm as below to enable me commence in your name.

(1) Your full name and official mailing address.....
(2) Your direct telephone and fax number.........
(3) Your residential home address...........
(4) Your company name (if any).........
(5) Occupation:.................................
Finally log on to the website site for more acknowledgement.
(http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm)
Monday, 31 July, 2000, 13:22 GMT 14:22 UK
Looking forward to a cordial business relationship with you
Best regards
Barrister. Gregory Williams.
N/B: Please quote this "GW-01" in your response.This is very very important,as i might not respond to any message without the reference.

Important Notes :-

1. Whatever you do, do not respond to any e-mail like this. If you have given bank details to any fraudster like this, then inform your bank immediately and also make sure that you close the account.

2. If the e-mail mentions a well known e-mail address such as from gmail.com, live.com, yahoo.com etc., then why not forward the offending e-mail to abuse@gmail.com, abuse@live.com etc. Hopefully, they'll remove the e-mail address, which will stop people being sucked in.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home