Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Monday, August 25, 2008

Luklee Chin

 

Fraud.

One out of five!

From: Mr Luklee Chin
Robinson Road, P.O.Box 628,Singapore 191228 00 Jalan Sultan, #01-29 Sultan Plaza, Singapore 199001


Dear Friend

Re:Wealth Acquisition Proposal


My name is Mr. Luk Lee Chin, I trained and work as an external auditor for the United Overseas Bank (UOB)of Singapore, working as part of a bigger team that covers the entire Asian region. I had taken pains to find your contact through personal endeavors, On routine audit check last month, I discovered some investment accounts that had been dormant for the last twelve years.

All the accounts belong to a single holder with monies totaling a little above US$16,9million United States Dollars plus interest. Banking regulation/legislation in Singapore demand that I notify the fiscal authorities after a statutory time period of twelve years when dormant accounts of this type are called in by the monetary regulatory bodies.

The above set of facts underscores my reason of writing and making the following proposal. My investigations of the said account reveals that the investor died in 1996 the exact time the account was last operated. I can confirm with certainty that the said investor died interstate and no next of kin to his estate has been found or has come forward all these years.

I am of the settled conviction that using my insider leverage, I, working with you can secure the funds in the account for us instead of allowing it pass as unclaimed funds into the coffers of the Government of Singapore . This is especially possible as the deceased is a foreigner and also leaved outside Singapore . This exactly is why I crave your participation and co-operation. I have seized all relevant documents (legal and Banking) that will facilitate our putting you/your company forward as the claimant/beneficiary of the funds and ultimately transfer the money to any account nominated by you. Of course you shall be handsomely rewarded for your part in this transaction as the people I am working with are prepared to allocate a 20% slice of the total funds for your efforts, less any expenses.


I shall however leave out the finer details of this transaction till I receive an affirmation of your desire to participate. Be assured that my colleagues and I are on top of the situation all the time and there will be no risk whatsoever if you agree to come on board. Needless to say, UTMOST CONFIDENTIALITY is of vital importance if we are to successfully reap the immense benefits of this transaction. To maintain the level of security required to see this transaction come to a successful conclusion, I have intentionally left out the finer details. To affirm your willingness and co-operation to my proposal please do so by emailing the following details to me via email:lukkchin@inmail24.com


Full name:-

Postal address:-

Cell Phone No:-

Work Phone No:-

Age:-

Occupation:-

Annual Income:-

Alternate Email Address:-

I do expect your honest and prompt response.

Thank you,

Mr Luklee Chin

Secured Email: lukkchin@inmail24.com

Important Notes :-

1. Whatever you do, do not respond to any e-mail like this. If you have given bank details to any fraudster like this, then inform your bank immediately and also make sure that you close the account.

2. If the e-mail mentions a well known e-mail address such as from gmail.com, live.com, yahoo.com etc., then why not forward the offending e-mail to abuse@gmail.com, abuse@live.com etc. Hopefully, they'll remove the e-mail address, which will stop people being sucked in.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home