Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Sarah Al Bin Fazal

 

Fraud.

One out of five!

Getting your contact was no easy task,I am Sarah Al Bin Fazal married to Al Bin Fazal Mohamed a Malaysian who is dead. He had a dream to cater for the less privilge.I will need your help in fulfilling his dream.Contact me via email:
sarahfazal@sify.com if you are interested.

Important Notes :-

1. Whatever you do, do not respond to any e-mail like this. If you have given bank details to any fraudster like this, then inform your bank immediately and also make sure that you close the account.

2. If the e-mail mentions a well known e-mail address such as from gmail.com, live.com, yahoo.com etc., then why not forward the offending e-mail to abuse@gmail.com, abuse@live.com etc. Hopefully, they'll remove the e-mail address, which will stop people being sucked in.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

or do what I did. I told them to prove their in need of my assistance.... send nude pictures to my email. then i would help .. if everyone did it.. I'm sure they would get sick of having to read through all the responses to find out they themselves have been spammed. think about it..

I coin the phrase "reverse spamming"

Sunday, October 05, 2008 6:39:00 am  
Blogger James Miller said...

I've sent similar e-mails asking questions and you never get a reply. Unless you fill in the form or give them what you want, you never get a reply.

Perhaps though we need an automated spam server, where you register spammers and it sends them nice pictures of puppies, horses and views of the Himalayas etc.

Obviosuly, you couldn't send anything offensive.

Sunday, October 05, 2008 6:48:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home