Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Friday, October 24, 2008

John Eze

 

Fraud.

One out of five!

Dear Friend,
It has been long we communicated last, am so sorry for the delay ,I mean your cheque of ($800.000.00) that my boss asked me to mail to you as soon as you request for, but due to some minor issue you fails to respond at the aproprate time, and presently the cheque is with me here in BENIN REPUBLIC.

Though I had a new contact from a friend of mine who works with one the Diplomatic Courier Company here in BENIN REPUBLIC that will deliver your cheque at your door step with a cheeper rate, which the company said that it will cost you the sum of $85 us dollars, so you have to register with them now.Below is thier email address: (
benincodiplomat001@yahoo.fr) and the Directors name is ( Rev.Paul Nadis ).Telephone...... +22-993-69-77-42

Please do get back to me as soon as you have contact the Diplomatic Courier Company so I can be able to submit your cheque to them immediately.
I wait to hear from you soon.
Thank you.
john eze

Important Notes :-

1. Whatever you do, do not respond to any e-mail like this. If you have given bank details to any fraudster like this, then inform your bank immediately and also make sure that you close the account.

2. If the e-mail mentions a well known e-mail address such as from gmail.com, live.com, yahoo.com etc., then why not forward the offending e-mail to abuse@gmail.com, abuse@live.com etc. Hopefully, they'll remove the e-mail address, which will stop people being sucked in.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How are you today? I write to inform you that we have already sent you USD6,000.00 dollars through Western union as we have been given the mandate to transfer your full compensation payment total sum of USD800,000.00 via western union by this governemnt. I was calling your telephone number to give you the information through phone but you did not pick up my calls throughout that yesterday even this morning.Now, I decided to email you the MTCN and sender name so that you will pick up this USD6,000.00 to enable us send another USD6,000.00 today as you know we will be sending you only USD6,000.00 per day. Please pick up this information and run to western union to pick up the USD6,000.00 and call me back to send you another payment today, My direct phone line is +229 93840292, Manager Mr Frank Ashley Email: wubenin111@live.fr call or email me once you picked up this USD6,000.00 today.Here is the western union information to pick up the USD6000.00; MTCN : 622 155 4897 Sender's Name: PRINCE AJAA Text Question: HONEST Answer: TRUST Amount: USD 6,000.00 I am waiting for your call once you pick up this USD6,000..00, Please email me your direct telephone number because I need to be calling you once we send any payment for the informations. Thanks JOHN EZE

Thursday, December 04, 2008 11:31:00 am  
Blogger James Miller said...

It looks like he's posting the next set of instructions on my site, which says he's a crook.

If he is, he's stupid too.

Apologies, if this was posted by someone, who was adding another John Eze e-mail.

Thursday, December 04, 2008 11:35:00 am  
Blogger Josh Schaffer said...

I just want to say that this John Eze is a scam artist....but there is another John Eze is is suffering due to this scam artist with the same name :( this makes me sad..... John Eze of Red Tie Media is not the same person as this scam artist....

Monday, October 26, 2009 4:15:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home