Making the Most of the Internet - Blog

 

Thursday, October 09, 2008

Linda Davis

 

Fraud.

One out of five!

Hello,

I'm looking for a business partner. My name is Linda. I'm an ebay trader.

I have an offer to you which will help both of us make extra money and have fun doing it.

If you have an ebay account, please contact directly to me & we'll discuss the details.

Please reply only to my personal email: linpodesanavis@gmail.com

Regards

Linda Davis

Important Notes :-

1. Whatever you do, do not respond to any e-mail like this. If you have given bank details to any fraudster like this, then inform your bank immediately and also make sure that you close the account.

2. If the e-mail mentions a well known e-mail address such as from gmail.com, live.com, yahoo.com etc., then why not forward the offending e-mail to abuse@gmail.com, abuse@live.com etc. Hopefully, they'll remove the e-mail address, which will stop people being sucked in.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home